Saturday 15 September 2012

My Fav. Movie (August Rush)


Friday September 14th, 12

     My favorite movie is, “August Rush” directed by Kirsten Sheridan, starring Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell and Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I like this movie because it has such a great story line and the main focus throughout the movie is how music can affect and change people’s lives. The basic plot of the movie is about a family who has been torn apart and later reunited by “following the music”. The actors in the movie played their roles well. They were very believable. Keri Russell plays Lyla Novacek, a cellist who plays for the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. She didn’t actually know how to play the cello on set, so she faked it and it was very believable. I would recommend this movie to anyone of all ages. It is such an amazing story. I would rate it a 4.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment